Stroop Club's Traditional Stroopwafel Vegan is the only stroopwafel that is fully animal friendly. SStroop Club’s Vegan Stroopwafel incorporates all the best flavors, while sticking to the vegan style and we love it. Enjoy this on its own, as a crumble with berries, or let the flavor sing out on top of a chai tea.
P.S. Stroop Club make a trail mix with this waffle for all of ttheir road trips and it is stellar.
Stroop Club Stroopwafels are based on the original Stroopwafels invented almost 300 years ago in Gouda (smart folks over there, they also did the cheese and the candles) using leftover dough scraps to avoid food waste. In this spirit Stroop Club continue the journey with omni-degradable wrappers, a plastic free household and by using post-consumer recycled or reused packaging & shipping materials. Stroop Club Stroopwafels are also proud Ambassadors for The Rainforest Partnership. Part of SStroop Club’s Stroopwafel revenues are donated to this amazing organization!
- Stroop Club Stroopwafel use omni-degradable packaging for our 2-packs
Stroop Club Stroopwafel package 2 stroopwafels per package (instead of singles), so you can share one and prevent an extra piece of waste
(Yes, it's biodegradable, but it still has to be manufactured!)
- Stroop Club Stroopwafel use 100% post-consumer recycled cartons, no trees harmed in the process
- Stroop Club Stroopwafel use certified sustainably sourced palm oil
- Stroop Club Stroopwafel use Fair Trade cacao powder
Stroop Club Stroopwafel only use non-GMO ingredients
- Stroop Club Stroopwafel bake on this side of the ocean, to reduce shipping and carbon footprint
- Stroop Club Stroopwafel adopted a meatless and fish less, plastic free, almost vegan household personally
|ALLERGENS||Wheat, Soy, Gluten|
|INGREDIENTS||Unbleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), glucose syrup, ethically sourced palm fruit oil, cane sugar, soy flour, molasses, sea salt, oat fiber, Madagascar bourbon vanilla extract, cinnamon, soy lecithin, baking soda|