Fulfilled by our friends at Open Door Tea
Join us for an authentic chai tea making experience by master blender Kasia Lindeberg, founder of Open Door Tea. You will learn about the history of chai, flavor notes and spices, and how to mix, blend, and brew your own cup at home.
We offer private tea tastings & tea parties for groups. We have shipped tens of thousands of tea samples across hundreds of corporate events, bridal showers, conferences, summits, team-building, client appreciation, birthday parties, holiday parties, AAPI Month, and more event types - our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to small charitable organizations. We also offer in-person tastings in the Greater New York City area.
Our tea times provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere for all - no matter your level of tea experience. While making teas we discuss brewing techniques, health benefits, tips on storing, blending, mindfulness, and everything else surrounding the world of chai tea.
How it works:
- Contact us to lock in your event date: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us the participant addresses at least 2 weeks before the scheduled date.
- 60 minute private class is led by Open Door Tea on Zoom (or other platform).
Instruction and Plan:
The tea tasting is led by Kasia Lindeberg, owner of Open Door Tea, who has decades of experience in nutrition, health, and tea. She is assisted by Jeannie Holst, a long-time employee and tea aficionado. Kasia and Jeannie have led many workshops and classes on a variety of aspects within the world of the tea.
For the chai class, we will first discuss the origin, history, and background of chai spices. After, each person will select their desired base tea (black or herbal) and we will make the chai on our stove tops. Afterwards we will discuss tasting notes and end with a brief mindfulness session (optional).
What's in the Box:
- One Sample of Assam, Black Tea
- One Sample of Rooibos, Herbal Tea
- One Blended Black Chai Sample
- One Blended Rooibos Chai Sample
- One Pack of Chai Spices
- Two Shortbread Cookies
- One Stainless Steel Tea Infuser with Drip Tray
All inclusive price of $45/person. Includes the tea kit, shipping, and the guided event itself.
- Other teaware substitute (Price Varies)
- Gift Box and Wrap ($5)
- All participants will receive a site-wide discount on loose leaf tea
- Bulk discounts available for larger groups
- Minimum spend: $250 per event
- International shipping is available
- Custom notes or items can be included with each package at request
- Shorter time-frames can sometimes be accommodated
Contact to schedule your private experience: email@example.com