Fulfilled by our friends at ecozoi
- PLASTIC FREE ALTERNATIVE TO FOOD STORAGE & PACKING: Great alternative to single use plastic bags for food storage and packing. Versatile usage including wrapping vegetable & fruit left overs, wrapping to-go sandwich lunches, covering storage bowls, saving cheese & avocados, and as a reusable snack bag for kids.
- MADE WITH NATURAL BEESWAX FROM INDIA: Made of natural cotton, sustainably harvested bees wax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. Made under fair trade environment by women artisans. Comes in completely plastic free packaging made from 100% recycled paper.
- REUSABLE, WASHABLE, & COMPOSTABLE: Our wraps are reusable and lasts for about a year when used several times a week. These are washable under cold water with mild soap and should be air dried. These are compostable and biodegradable. Use the warmth of your hand to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally.
- COMES IN PRACTICAL SIZES: Assorted 4 pack set includes 1 small (7”x9”) for wrapping avocados and fruit, 1 medium (9”x11”) for wrapping large peppers or nuts, 1 large (11”x14”) for big size vegetables like pumpkin and wrapping bowls, and 1 extra-large (13”x13”) for wrapping sandwiches and veggie wraps.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE: We stand by our products and would be glad to issue a full refund if you do not like your purchase for any reason. With our return less refunds, you keep the product with no return required.